Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fabric usage ending of 2008

Fabric usage goal --100 yards (I've met my goal!!!)
Fabric Added This Week - .00 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 48.06 yards
Fabric Used This Week - 11.06 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 196.36 yards
Fabric Used this Month - 41.69 yards
Net year to date: 155.81 yards USED this year!!!

Thanks, Judy.

18 UFOs completed this year.
I don't really know how many quilts were made or table runners or anything like that. I didn't go back and count them, but I know how much fabric I used each month.

January Summary - 6.08
February Summary - 3.30
March Summary - 16.79
April Summary - 32.11
May Summary - 32.46
June Summary - 18.73
July Summary - 18.45
August Summary - 1.37
September Summary - 26.77
October Summary - 1.54
November Summary - 28.56
December Summary - 41.69

I'm hoping that 2009 will be a year of more finishes and more consistent quilting. I have some items that are close to completion and some ideas for teacher gifts and things that might be fun to do. So, I'm hoping I can work through all these thoughts and have a fine 2009.

3 comments:

Roslyn said...

I want to keep track this year of fabric in & out- I like having results I can measure.
Like you, Mel, I didn't like my BQ mystery until I put a couple of different borders on-it's a QOV.
Roslyn

Quilter In Paradise said...

Great job using up the fabric! My goal this year is to USE it and NOT buy it!
Where in Central Texas are you located? I'm in Dallas.
Beth

Lori in South Dakota said...

Looking forward to see what you sew this year!