Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday update

Fabric usage goal --105.62 yards (I've met my goal!!!)
Fabric Added This Week - 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 49.31 yards
Fabric Used This Week - 9.23 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 149.18 yards
Fabric Used this Month - 12.23 yards
Net year to date: 146.18 yards USED this year!!!
Thanks, Judy.So, what did I work on this week? I've been working on commitments.

I've got the fabric out for a birthday fq swap.

I've made the extra potholders I needed. large ones for the swap.Smaller ones for extra gifts.

I've sent out the fabric for the bdb swap I do each year with the birthday runaways. That's normally my only block swap. I've worked on the mystery quilt I've been testing (can't show those photos yet).

I've been testing some embroidery designs, and having lots of fun. DD wants on on a T-shirt, so I have to try that soon.
Right now, I'm working on the quilting of a QOV. Maybe I can get it in the mail on Monday. I hope.

1 comment:

Infinity Quilter said...

Congrats on reaching your goal! I was hoping for 100 yards, but I'm still happy with my progress.