Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Mystery is done

Well, I did it! I finished the Fall Mystery top. I do like this one with all the colors. I might have to do something like it again. First, I need to focus on the quilting of 4 quilts! I have 2 heartstrings that need backing made and then quilting done. They will be simple because of the designs. Simple if best.
Then, I go the batting for the kind sized of my friend in CA quilt. That needs to be done too.
Then, this one needs quilting too. I'd like to get it done and maybe give it to a teacher that has helped DD all through school.
While I was doing the leaf border, I did some string potholders. Maybe I can get those done soon. I think there is one more set on the way, so that will be all that needs done.

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

Mel, do you want backings for those HeartStrings quilts? Sheree is making backings now from donated fabric and is willing to send them out to HeartStrings quilters - send me an email with your mailing address if you want her to send you two.
The mystery quilt looks great! Autumn quilts are my favorites.