Saturday, January 12, 2008

Small Quilting group

It was my day for my small quilting group. The 3 standard folks were there today. I worked on the Carolina Crossroads and other things today.
Wanda was working on an applique baby quilt that was applique and paper pieced. This is the basic layout with a few log cabins still needed. She finished the applique on the little piggies. Aren't they cute.

Lana pieced a 30's top and I love this tulip pattern. She also was working on her Santa, and I didn't get a photo of it.

Carolina Crossroads Part 6 has 3 sub-parts to it.

Part 6 sub-part 1


Part 6 Sub-part 2



Part 6 sub-part 3



I put the borders on the NYE Mystery that I tested. This is another baby quilt for a teacher. I need the backing and hope to use some flannel. I need this done quickly. It will be quilted after the QWL that is now loaded.

I have postcards to make for the Winter theme and then for the Valentines theme. This is my start of the winter cards. I think I'll embellish them with gold yarn and snowflakes or something.

The birthday block for January for birthday runaways was the bear track, and is for Chizura.

No comments: