Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Winter Postcards



Well, I've been putting these off and putting these off. I needed a Winter theme. Well, winter in Texas is not cold, it is not much of anything but changing weather. sunny one day. Cold the next. So, I decided to do blues with a little yellow on the cards. Then, the gold trim just jumped out, so I played with it. Not sure I like some of them, but... Winter Blues are my swap postcards.

I'm working on the Valentines swap. I think I only need 3-4 so far, so that shouldn't be too difficult.


I finished the binding on the baby quilt, but then today I heard that the Mom found out that she was supposed to be having a girl, but now they are not sure. So, I think pink hearts with ballerinas is probably not the right quilt to give to her. So, I'm waiting on the label to officially finish the quilt.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your postcards and baby quilt look awesome! Not really fair that mama changed her mind on having a girl, though! I guess you'll have one ready ahead for the next girl baby :) Everything looks wonderful. _ Kathy at http://www.stashinhalf.blogspot.com