Monday, January 15, 2024

Stash Report 1/14/2024

   quilt paint create links to all our stash reports 

It's been a week of doctor appointments, but I did get the binding on one of the baby quilts. 

  

Two soft panels that I have no idea where it came from, but they are done.

I also had some smaller items I didn't get photos of.

Both these projects were started last year, so they count as UFOs.


Used this Week:
10.25 yards

Total Used Year to Date:
Donated fabric
14.84 yards
0.00 yards
Net Stash used in January
14.84 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
0.00 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
185.16 yards


A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
37
Perimeter in inches:
1574
Number of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
6
14.22
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
96%

Number of Bobbins Used this Week:
6
Number of Bobbins Used this Year:
7
Number of Spools Used this Week:
Number of Spools Used this Year:
9
10

I used up lots of spools this week embroidering edges of postcards.
I use the spools with very little thread on them, so I get to use it to the end.

No comments: