Wednesday, January 3, 2024

FAB 4 1/1/2024


Fab 4 

This week:

Apparently, I can't make a list of only 4 items. LOL

DONE 1. Fix T-shirt Pillow

DONE 2. Finish Lillian's Baby Quilt Surprise 

DONE 3. Finish binding Covered in Love Quilt

DONE 4. Make MAM (Michelle, Ashley, Meloney) Block 1 and clarify the pattern.

I think it might become MAMN because Nancy wants to join in on the challenge. 

I made the first block and am ready to share the directions whenever the others finish their cutting.

DONE 5. Finish Test Quilt (I won't be able to show a photo)


I'm adding on to my Fab 4

DONE 6. Quilt zebra charity quilt


DONE 7. Make bags out of flamingo fabric

I could potentially make more items, but this triangle bag was my focus.

 Started 8. Make Birthday PCs

9. Make game pieces bag

I'm trying to find a pattern that I think will work.

 Started 10. Bind H4H

DONE 11. Quilt Basketball Charity Quilt


Fab 4(6) for the week ending 1/7/2024

 1. Make Birthday PCs

2. Make game pieces bag

I'm trying to find a pattern that I think will work.

DONE 3. Finish Binding H4H

4. Finish Binding H4H

5. Bind Basketball Charity Quilt

6. Bind Zebra Charity Quilt


No comments: