Sunday, July 2, 2023

June Accountability

   I need to focus on accountability.

So, my plans for May and June are:

DONE 1. Quilt NBAQG Charity Quilts

Finished the last charity quilt I have, and I'll not be at the meeting this month, so I won't have any more until July.

DONE 2. Finish Rob's Cross Heart Quilt

I need to stitch out the label and get this mailed off.

3. Finish Amy's T-shirt Quilt


I have one of four columns done. 
I need to work on making more of the strips.

5. Crayon Rolls

I have 34 more to make for my friend Tammy.

They are all cut out and need to be marked and sewn.

We are headed out on a vacation where I get to sew, so I will finish these.

DONE 6. Senior Center project


The next class is a patriotic placemat with a pocket.
The sample is made, and everything is cut for the class on Friday.

DONE 6a. Senior Center Towel project
They finished the placemats, so I need another project.
So, it is a patriotic towel

DONE 7. Class three zipper pouch Stash and Dash

All the fabric is picked and being cut out.
The class is next Saturday (6/15/23).

DONE 8. Quilt Test Quilt
Wish I could show you this wonderful quilt.

No comments: