Sunday, July 16, 2023

July Accountability

  I need to focus on accountability. 

I doubt I get everything even moved forward by much.

My DH was just diagnosed with cancer, and we are in the stage of trying to figure out what type, what stage, the plan of action, and how to cope with the diagnosis. So, any prayers you would like to send our way would be greatly appreciated.

So, my plans for July are:

1. Finish Amy's T-shirt Quilt


I have one of four columns done. 
I need to work on making more of the strips.

2. Crayon Rolls

I have 24 more to make for my friend Tammy.

They are all cut out, marked, and need to be sewn.

I thought our trip would allow me to do them all, but I was not feeling great, so I only did ten on the trip.

3. Rob's T-shirt Quilt


It is quilted and now needs binding applied.

4. Habitat for Humanity Quilts
I stitched most of these while driving to and from Coushatta in Kinder, LA.
DONE a. Binding batik
DONE b. Binding String quilt
DONE c. Quilt & Bind Purple
DONE d. Quilt & Bind Orange
DONE e. Quilt & Bind Batik
f. Unstitch Scrappy Quilt

DONE 5. Bind Covered in Love
I did not get a photo of this quilt bound for some reason.

6. Work on Arrowheads

7. Sew a couple of test blocks for an LQS (Stitched in Schertz)
The bats were first. 😀
Now to get to the haunted house.

No comments: