Sunday, May 24, 2020

Stash Report #20

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.  


Used this Week:
.68 yards

Used year to Date:
95.15 yards
Net Stash used in April
16.22 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
30.81 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
113.47 yards

Net Used in 2020
86.53 yards

June's watermelon bandana
The little threads bowl I made, I started this at Houston after a class I took.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:
Total Number of equivalent blocks:
489
Perimeter in inches:
29716
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
15
42.40
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
45%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
4
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
65
Number of Spools Used this week:
 1

Number of Spools Used this year:                
14

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.

Days of Stitching:
100%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
137/137




Days Organizing:
90%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
123/137

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I used scraps to make the test block I was working on for Midnight Stargazer.

I continued cutting from my scrap drawer for the TQPM test quilt.

I dug into the string containers (there are two of them).
These are the bases for some embroidery.
There will be green and blue bases coming soon.
My DD wanted a watermelon, a Flamingo, a seagull, and a Margarita glass.
We decided to do the backgrounds and then have me embroider them onto the placemats.
I think I like the diagonal best, but will two of each.
Sewing with specific colors of strings is messier than just sewing with strings.


No comments: