Monday, May 4, 2020

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings.
What do I have here? 
On the far left are 9 patch pieces that I want to sew together for a "row" and use up some of my leftovers.
The center blocks are the log cabin blocks from my January retreat.
One of the panels from the wolf quilt that I need to work on.
The Simple Pleasures table runner on the far right.
 
This mess is the pieces for the Lightening quilt.
I need to find some more large pieces in the color pallet "Shenandoah Mountains" Quilt.
It's scrappy and takes large pieces. I'm finding I don't have that many in my scrap bins.
That green container is holding pieces for things I've been working on.

I just realized that I didn't show you a finished photo of the last Charlotte Angotti Quilt.

1 comment:

chrisknits said...

I love your log cabin blocks!! I have a runner ruminating in my brain, just need to find the perfect colors.