Sunday, March 8, 2020

Stash Report #10 2020

quilt paint create links to all our stash reports


Used this Week:
4.32 yards

Used year to Date:
42.46 yards
Net Stash used in March
4.32 yards

Added this Week:
5.56 yards

Added Year to Date:
20.06 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
177.60 yards

Net Used in 2020
22.40yards

I finished the Frog Quilt
I made a pillow out of a Birthday Block UFO that I had only made 1 block.


A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon is doing a 350 blocks challenge:


Total Number of equivalent blocks:
154
Perimeter in inches:
2560
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
8
17.63
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
42%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
1
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
31
Number of Spools Used this week:
 0

Number of Spools Used this year:                
3

Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.




Days of Stitching:
100%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
67/67




Days Organizing:
85%

Number of Days this week:
7/7

Number of Days this year:
57/67

I do really well at the sewing, even if I'm out of the house, but the organizing has been a challenge because of how often I've been gone this year.
I have traveling coming up this next week.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.


I finished the Frog quilt and passed it on to DD's roommate.

I'm also working on easter placemats that will be 100% from my scraps, so very scrappy.
I'm not to the point of showing a photo of them.

2 comments:

Marti said...

You do so well on your fabric usage every week! You must be a fast quilter. I think I must be really slow. I spend hours in my quilt space and only get a couple of blocks made. I love the pillow - great use of an orphan block.

chrisknits said...

Great job! The pillow is adorable and the frog? quilt is too cute.