Sunday, March 1, 2020

2020 UFO & other challenges

January - #2 Fish Bowl
February - #9 Ashley's T-shirt quilt
I know I won't get this one done this month.
She has changed her mind on what some of the shirts she wants in the quilt.
So, with a little coaxing, maybe I'll be able to get some of it done.
I have the design and some shirts prepped, but not all.
March - #7 Courthouse Steps

HCMQG
January - #9  Ashley T-shirt Quilt
See above
February - #Mount Rushmore
February - #22 Diamond EPP
I finished the project from Houston Quilt Festival and didn't know what to do with it.
So, I put it on a towel.
March - #21 Art Glass - Ashley's quilt
March - #31 Wolf Pack panel quilt

Stashbuster

January #6 6.5" 9 patches
January #66 Fish Bowl Quilt
February - #10 Adorn It
The adorn it was cut and there was leftover of the print.
I wasn't exactly happy with the first on, but I like the way the second came out.
I still had one square of the fabric left, so I'm making a small quilt from it.
I don't need more pillows,
I'm not sure what I'm doing with this yet, but I'll figure it out.
February - #99 Karen's Hexagon Quilt
February - #199 Yellow 9 Patches
As it turns out, I only had one yellow 9-patch in the UFO bag.
There was lots of the yellow fabric leftover, but I didn't like how it would look, so I made it into a bobcat pillow.
DD's school colors are gold and maroon.
March - #8 A Heritage Quilt
March - #24 Blue/Green Mini 9 Patches
March - Map of Texas Lone Star State

The Color Challenge
February - Orange
March - Yellow

Gift Giving
February - Pillowcases to NICU
March -

Read a Book
February - Blame it on Scotland by Patience Griffin
It Happened in Scotland by Patience Griffin
I have enjoyed the Kilts and Quilts series for an easy read, fun and an escape to Scotland.
The Seamstress by Allison Pittman
This was a well-written book that was a spin-off from A Tale of Two Cities.
Kilt in Scotland by Patience Griffin
It is the latest one of the series and was just as good as a murder mystery.
March -

Patchwork Times Learn Something New
February Learn something new on the Embroidery Machine 
I'm still learning this big machine.
I've been able to troubleshoot some items this month, so I am more comfortable with it.
March - Learn more about the new small sewing machine.

February/March - Ashley's Stonehenge Quilt
I have more than that done, but I can't find a photo.
Since I didn't finish it in February, I'll work on it in March.






1 comment:

Patty said...

Always good to just roll over the goal month to month! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.