Monday, February 18, 2019

Motivational Monday


11-17 February 2019

Motivational Monday's List -

5. DD's T-shirt Quilt
6. Family Tree (Applique Tree with my folks clothing as leaves)
7. Pillows from orphan blocks
8. Vacation quilt
9. Zippered bags
10. Patriotic Quilt
11. Fall Embroidery Blocks
12. Food Embroidery blocks

1. Work on Baby clothing quilt
It is in the top stage and will be there until the other one is done and the backing is picked.

2. WITB

3. Organizational Challenge 
I'm keeping this simple this week.
I hope my energy comes back soon
I think we will look at the rulers and see if we have any we need to donate or should replace.
4. Work on Postcard swaps
(Fans, Rainbow)

5. Make Color Guard bags

6.  Work on February UFOs

7. Quilt a Charity Quilt (CIL, QOV, NBAQG)

8. Work on TQPM Test Quilt

9. Test Tammy's blocks she send to me.



No comments: