Friday, February 1, 2019

February UFO Challenges

This is a summary of the 2019 UFO Challenges I'm part of.

 Elm Street OMG 
January - Clemens T-shirt Quilt
February - Baby clothing into a top
I have the one row to finish up this top and start on the second one.

January - #7 is Equessense T-shirt quilt
February - #10  Orphan Blocks
There are number of these, so we will see if it is quilt time or pillow time.


January - #3 Pixie Garden
February - #6 Extra Miscellaneous Patches
This is a huge bag of blocks.
I know it will make way more than 1 quilt.
My goal will be to get at least one quilt made from this bag of blocks.
January -#2 A Heritage Quilt
(This one will take time because it is large and not much is done on it)
Didn't even touch it.
January -#84 Just for Fun Music
Two postcards made to send off.
January # 102 Monkey 'N Round
February - #9 Baby Orphan Pieces
& February - #49 Easter Embroidery

I might be putting the Baby Orphan Pieces and the Easter Embroidery together into one quilt. I also have some baby pieces that I pulled at the same time.
We shall see if 3 of the UFO bags can be used in one quilt.

February - #109 Mr T
This is an applique wall-hanging.
I'll be finishing the background and then take this as my take a long project.

Motivational Monday
Yes, I went overboard and was working on these quilts too.
They are on the list for Motivational Monday.
Guess I'm ahead or I need to change my list.
January - Bread and Butter Stars
February - Pixie Garden
March- Equessense T-shirt Quilt
April- Clemens Band T-shirt Quilt





1 comment:

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.