Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January UFO Challenge

In 2018 I joined in on quite a number of Challenges to help me focus on my UFOs and such.
I love the accountability and will keep reporting, even if I'm behind
I'm putting them all in one post because it's easier to keep track of. 
This is the current status of the projects I've NOT completed.
2019 will have fewer challenges that I'll be joining in on.
This update will delete all the older items I didn't finish.
If I finished it, I'll include it this month. :)

 Elm Street OMG 
I'll continue this one because I can pick what I want to work on for the current month.
I seem to have more success with this type of challenge.
August - Work on Baby Clothing quilt
December - Bread & Butter Stars
January - Clemens T-shirt Quilt

I'll continue this one
October Miscellaneous Fall Blocks
January - #7 is Equessense T-shirt quilt

I will continue with this one and have picked my 12 projects already.
December - Dragon Fly Baby Quilt
January - #3 Pixie Garden
This is an applique piece and I'm not sure exactly how much is still needing to be appliqued.
I will continue to work on this because it has me looking at UFOs that I might not have picked otherwise.
May # 7 - Bread & Butter Stars
Not done, but working on it
November -  Christmas Embroidery
December - #8 Buffalo Panels
December - #37 Dragonfly Quilt

January -#2 A Heritage Quilt
(This one will take time because it is large and not much is done on it)
January -#84 Just for Fun Music
this is a small piece, so should be done this month
January # 102 Monkey 'N Round
This is strip pieced and started, so I should be able to work on it too.
Need to get it out of the UFO Close first.

I will not be continuing on this one.
I did not really enjoy the alternating UFO and new starts.
As it turns out, she is not continuing it either.

December - TQPM test table topper
Can't show a photo of this one.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Glad you'll be sticking with OMG - Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Anita Jackson @ Domestic Felicity said...

good luck with your 2019 goal achievements