Monday, January 7, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings


I have a T-shirt quilt to make.
I'll need to embroider some more horses

I have the miscellaneous 4 patches I was putting together.
I'd like to get the few pieces together with a drawing and then this goes into the UFO cabinet until its number is called (since it's #1)

The other design wall has the family tree that I need to finish the applique and then get the leaves from Mom and Daddy's clothing cut to add in

Bread and butter center all put together.
I'll need to get borders on it and it is done.

I have two pieces of embroidered Color guard pieces that I used to make bags from for football games to trade with the other side's boosters. 
I'll put those together and donate to the High School.

Next to that is the Pixie Garden.
I have Block A finished.
I have the pieces cut for block 2, but need to finish applique for 2 more blocks.

So, overall, I have a fun assortment of projects and am making progress on most of them.



No comments: