Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Motivational Monday

19-25 August 2018

1. Work on Postcards 
Thread Painting (3)
Little Red Schoolhouse
DD Birthday
Owl

Autumn

Birthday
Mohawk Flag
Music

2. WITB
This is a fairly new bag that had sheets and fabric in it.
I've used some of the fabric now and everything else is put away.
This was under something else, and I'd like to get that area cleared, so on to the next one.
It was mostly Girl Scout things.
Kept the important papers.
Trashed the things not needed.
Gave away the things I no longer use.
This was an odd assortment of stuff.
Most was easy to put away to give away, so that is good.
It is empty.
I started this weeks ago, but during phone calls filed the receipts and put things away.
It is now out of the way.
I did find a purse that I need to go through, but that is for another day.
It feels more open now.
I have no idea what is in here, but it looks very much like DD's.
It had fabric and DD's stuff.
Lots of Mom and Dad's stuff too.
Most of it found a home.
These pieces need to be put up on the wall and I don't have the time to do that now, so they will wait until we return home.
If I don't add more stuff to it, that should be easy.
I wonder what the next box will hold.
It is kinda embarrassing to show everyone how much junk is around this house.
But, there is hope.
I have kept all the boxes that can be reused and they are piled in the extra bedroom.
Soon it will be time to get rid of most of them, but they have come in handy when a smaller or larger box was needed when things were consolidated.
I need to get the leftover fabric put back into place before the trip.

3. T-shirt Pillow
This was before it was put into a body pillow.
It has been delivered.

4. Bind Squirrel Quilt
I think I'm waiting on this while I'm in the car.

5. Pack for mini vacation
I need to figure out what I'm really bringing and cut the pieces.

6. Hummingbird Quilt

26 August - 1 September 2018
It's vacation week with sewing in there.

1. Hummingbird Quilt

2. Bind Squirrel Quilt

3. Work on the projects I packed for vacation.

4. Make two banners

No comments: