Monday, August 6, 2018

Motivational Monday


29 July - 4 August 2018

1. Work on Postcard swaps
Beach (3)
Jungle (3)
Asian (3) Year of the Dog

Thread Painting (3)

Birthday (1)
2. WITB
I'm working on this on a little at a time, but it will get done.

3. 20 minute challenge on baby clothing quilt
I have not put as much time on this one as I would like.
The main part looks the same.

4. Finish T-shirt pillow
  
Front and back of one of the pillows
 
Front and back of the second pillow
I have one more body pillow to complete.

5. Irish Stars Pillow Shams

6. Bind Bulls eye
 

7. Quilt another QOV
QOV #22
I've loaded #23.


5 - 11 August 2018
1. Work on Upcoming Postcard swaps
None are Due Right now.

Thread Painting
One Single Apple
Fall Leaves
Little Red Schoolhouse
Owl
Autumn
Frog

2. WITB

3. 20 minute challenge on baby clothing quilt

4. Quilt last QOV

5. Irish Stars Pillow Shams

6. Hummingbird Quilt



No comments: