Monday, October 9, 2017

Chicken pieces

Previously I had some strips left from a purse I made out of chicken fabrics.
I tried a lined bag pattern from patternpile.com
It was a good tutorial, but I needed to use a different size. 
I also boxed the bag, which probably used too much of the size.
I like the way it is lined with the outside fabric at the top of the inside of the bag.
I think I could have put the casing a bit higher in the bag structure.
I still have a few leftover pieces that I could play with again.

I should claim this with Elm Street Quilts Bag It.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Looks like the bag would hold lots of stuff. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It.

Sandra :) said...

I agree with Patty - it does look like it's a useful size, and the fabrics are very pretty :)