Saturday, November 29, 2014

Folded Christmas ornaments

I cut circles out last night.
This morning I sewed the circles together, turned them and then top stitched them.
I took them with us on the way to the gym and got 8 ready for the hanging piece.
That is exciting for me.
I think I could make lots of these.
I have another pillow ready to quilt and put together, but I'd have to change thread, so I'll wait.

So, I needed to feel like I was making progress on my list, so I modified it for the number of pillows I need and 100 coasters/ornaments.  I can mark them off as I make them, so that is exciting for me.
3 c. Christmas pillows for teachers
3 d. Christmas pillows for teachers
3 e. Christmas pillows for teachers
3 f. Christmas pillows for teachers
3 g. Christmas pillows for teachers
3 h. Christmas pillows for teachers
3 i.  Christmas pillows for teachers
3 j.  Christmas pillows for teachers
3 k. Christmas pillows for teachers
4. pink UFO 
5. baby quilt
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
6. coasters/ornaments (sets of 10)
7. Christmas Sampler
8. Quilt testing quilt

No comments: