Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stash Report

Very busy week with the doctor appointments, medical issues with my folks, Junior High band uniforms, High School band uniforms, exercising, and being exhausted.  LOL  I've not touched the sewing machine for any quilting, just mending this week.

Used this Week: 0.0 yards
Used year to Date: 126.29 yards
Added this Week: 0.0 yards
Added Year to Date: 42.25 yards
Monthly usage: 0.00 yards
Net Used for 2013: 75.54 yards

Missing my small group today because my folks need my help different times during the day. I'm now trying to catch up on e-mails and then will do some sewing in-between house cleaning and parent duty.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like our lives might be on the same course. Seems my parents need me more lots of appointments. If I am not taking them to appointments I am worrying about them. Add in my two girls and three grandchildren. Tomorrow starts with appointment for dad. Single daughter wants me to go to car dealer with her when she buys new car. And my granddaughter wants me to take her back to school shopping. Want to do all three but will the day be long enough?

Kate said...

I don't have the parent stuff going on, but do have the school stuff. Volleyball rather than band. We start on Tuesday, I'm hoping it gets easier once we get on a schedule. Hope you can find some time to stitch with all that's going on.