I have a couple of other things going on that I won't be able to show for awhile. I so want to finish this one. It is one of my older UFOs and I have struggled with how to set it. Then, I found the magazine in with the blocks with this setting. I couldn't find a dark batik, so I love using this kona. I added a few more QST units to the design wall. I'm needing to move some of the blocks around to make sure the 9-patches are in the best spot.
I did finish 4 blocks of the other quilt.
I'm working on loading the floral quilt. The backing fabric I want to use seems like it might bleed, so I am going to wash it first. If it is still bleeding, then I will have to find the stuff to set it better.