Saturday, September 22, 2012

Crazy week

First of all, this week was mostly with me at school for band uniforms or at the doctor for ear problems.  One good thing about doctor offices is I take things to work on.
I finished the binding on a Jo's Club Quilt (I don't know where I put it, so I can't show a photo)
Started this binding and had about 6 inches and finished it last night.  This will go to the Wilford Hall medical center high risk pregnancy clinic.

Today DD and DH wanted to go on a road trip, so I hurried and put the binding on this.  Wish I'd had 2 of them done.  I could have finished the other one too.  LOL  This is going to a daughter of a vet in the community.  I need to make 2 boys quilts and a infant girl quilt.  A friend said she'd do one of the boy quilts.

the other night we were headed home and it stopped raining and look what we saw.  Not quite as pretty as Hawaii, but still beautiful.  I'm told from other angles it was a double rainbow.

I hope to get some pants hemmed for the band this weekend.
I hope to get my ear to stop hurting.

No comments: