I didn't get the 3 charity quilts quilted this month, but I did finish the ones I needed. So, here is the summary!
Quilting still needs to be done
13. Quilt QOV
14. Quilt QOV
15. Quilt Angel Cover Ministry Quilt
This is the one that I made, but didn't like the size, so I had to do something different. This still needs to be quilted.
4. Red baby quilt (AC) (made one and was not happy with the size, so I'm making this pattern instead. It is a disappearing 4 patch. Fairly easy and I'm making it scrappy like Mom's) Almost completed
3. Red quilt for teacher (AC) This is the larger D4P (disappearing 4 patch) that is the Momma of the one from yesterday. Now to find backing and these these quilted. Already trimmed and binding sewn on. Label is also made
20. May's Jo's club (SD) Ready to add binding. This is a last minute addition.
On top of everything else, DD graduated 6th grade.
18. Mug Rug (CA) UFO 5/28/11
5. Green and Purple quilt (BW)
1. RWB quilt (JC) (was an UFO)
Finished the rainbow bridge for Girl Scouts
7. Judy L's bear in the woods. Needs to be done by the 20th (DB) UFO 5/16/11
12. quilt baby quilt (MU) Quilting and binding this one. Mailed 5/14/11
11. quilt baby quilt (MU) Mailed 5/14/11
17. Baby Quilt (McC) Delivered 5/12/11
19. May's Jo's club (MR) Ready to add binding. This is a last minute addition.
9. Girl Scout quilt. Needs to be done by the 18th. (EF) UFO delivered 12 May 11
8. Baby quilt (M) Delivered 5/12/11
10. Quilt Dear Jane that I've had too long. It is in process, but it taking a bobbin of thread per pass. Yikes!5/9/11 Mailed 5/10/11
16. Batik Quilt (SG) UFO
Ended up making these water bottle carriers too.
6. Pink and green quilt. (KB) UFO 5/28/11
2. Red quilt for teacher (JJ)
This is in the washer and ready to dry. I'll post when all is done.