Sunday, November 14, 2010

Small Sewing Group

It was a good day. I was only going for part of the day and DS convinced me to stay for all of my therapy. So, I stayed until I had to go to my GS Service Unit Team Meeting.


A sideways version of a green and yellow alphabet quilt.  I need to quilt this one and get it delivered soon.  I have one more that should be done quickly.

Lana was working on this one with a new ruler that is a twist and turn method.  I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Wanda was busy with her twist and turn pattern

a fun mantel piece

2 table runners that I can't get the photo to stay turned the right way.

This is a piece from her MIL's stash that she set with some wonderful floral fabric.  What a fun piece for her daughter.

I was trying to get some of the necessary items prepared to finish.  These are for the Wilford Hall String quilts that I'm making for the high risk pregnancy ward for Moms who don't take their babies home with them. 

one boy one girl

I also started working on the Christmas tree Wall Hangings for gifts this year.  I need to focus and make lots of half square triangles for these items.  I have all the other pieces ready to sew.  I would love to just continue to sew and get some of these items completed.

I am also loading a Quilts of Valor quilt to be quilted.  I have a few of these I need to complete this month.  They give me such pleasure to quilt for others.  I think all of them are going back to allow the other folks to finish them.  Check out the site for how you could help too.

No comments: