Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fabric usage goal (100 yards)-(82.26) yards to go
Fabric Added This Week - 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date - 58.75 yards
Fabric Used This Week -.05 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date - 65.79 yards
Fabric Used this month - .05 yards
Net year to date: 17.74

Judy is having us do the check in again this year. Accountability is a good thing!

Well, not much in the finish department this week, but I was sewing. I have the mystery top completed, but I can't show you. It is not quilted, so I can't count it.

I completed a label for a surprise project, so I can't show a photo of that one either.

I did have the family over for the 4th and this is us all together. It was a good day. Today was a day for the circus and Mexican food and a play area. What a fun day for DD.

No comments: