Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday update

Fabric usage goal --100 yards (I've met my goal!!!)

Fabric Added This Week - .75 yards (was a gift)

Fabric Added Year to Date - 47.06 yards

Fabric Used This Week - 31.58 yards

Fabric Used Year to Date - 185.25 yards

Fabric Used this Month - 31.58 yards

Net year to date: 145.70 yards USED this year!!!

Thanks, Judy.

I made some postcards this week.
I finished 2 Christmas tree wall hangings for teachers.
I made coasters and pillows for teachers.
I finished a baby quilt for another teacher.

I've got a new camera and it isn't always taking the photos I expect. I need to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I didn't get a finished photo of the baby quilt or the yellow pillow I made.
I've sent off 136 5" squares to a friend that needs some novelty prints. That I have.
I currently have 4 love quilts that I need to complete before the end of the year. I'd better get busy.

2 comments:

Granny said...

You're welcome! Great report. Good job at meeting your goal.

Lori in South Dakota said...

You're doing good! Congratulations. Just think how much stash you're going to use when you finish those quilts.