Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Finished or Not Friday 8/9/2024

Plan for 8/16/2024


DONE 1. Finish Christmas Mug Rugs

DONE 2. Finish quilting Jacob's Ladder
I posted here about all my troubles with this quilt.

DONE 3. Bind Jacob's Ladder
I'm sure this one is going in the car for me to bind.

DONE 4. Quilt Stonehenge

DONE 5. Make Stonehenge into a Pillow Cover 

DONE 6. Handwork in the car

Plan for 8/23/2024

1. Wool Ornaments
a. Poinsettia
b. Pinecone
DONE c. Christmas Tree

2. Trim HST
I trimmed lots of HST, but there are many more to go.

DONE 3. Cut Kitchy Khristmas Kits
DONE a. Meloney
DONE b. Ashley

4. Cut A Heritage Quilt
I had a problem with this one, which might be why it is one of my UFOs.
I didn't have the right amount of fabric.
I will need to see if I have anything that will work in my stash.

DONE 5. Embroidered towels - 2

Life has taken a turn, and the planning for each week has gone by the wayside.
I have zero time for myself, so I have no idea how I will accomplish anything for a while.
I keep trying, but.....

No comments: