Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Design Wall Monday 8/12/2024

   Design Wall Monday 

Small Quilts and Doll Quilts

My butterfly quilt is still not changed.
I do have the pattern I changed to, so this UFO is not what it was going to be.


I worked on some Shashiko while DD drove this last weekend.
I'd love to see what I have done for the vacation quilt, but that will wait until after vacation.
I think I know what I don't like about the block to the right.
I think it is too scrappy for my tastes.
I will plan it out a bit better and see if I like it more.



2 comments:

Judy Hansen said...

Hi Meloney,
I like the start of the butterfly project, such pretty fabric. Thanks for sharing on Design Wall Monday. Hugs, Judy

Marsha Cooper said...

I'm not sure about the darker colors in the block on the right, but it all depends too what you plan to do with it.