Saturday, August 5, 2023

August Progress

  My to-do-list for 2023

I've updated this listing with only the things not yet accomplished.

1. I need to cut more baby clothing and even out the boy and girl fabric. I made her two quilts with her twin's clothing. I am in the process of making her one with both boy and girl clothing in it. I use this one as a leader/ender, and it is growing. I've run out of the girl fabrics and need to cut more.

2. Donna's memory quilt or two, depending on how it goes together. I think I will be doing hers in a heart shape.

3. I'd like to make some memory teddy bears from Rob, Lillian, and Donna's leftovers.

4. Driesbach T-shirt quilt. 


One of the Four columns is finished.

5. Hawaiian pants for Ashley

6. Off Kilter

7. Christmas Panel - Winter's Eve

8. Third Memory Quilt from Rob's Clothing (Heart)

9. Fourth Memory Quilt from Rob's Clothing (Chinese Coins)

10. Start on the Wedding quilt for December

FINISHED in August


No comments: