Saturday, December 17, 2022

Stash Report 10/9/2022

  quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

From My Carolina Home is doing a challenge on how much we use each month.

I increased how much I wanted to have as a net number for 2022.


Used this Week:
0.51 yards

Total Used year to Date:
Donated fabric
293.59 yards
145.15 yards
Net Stash used in December
0.51 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
65.75 yards

New Goal:
300.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
6.41 yards

I doubt I get much else done this year, so I'm calling this my year-end report.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350-block challenge:
The challenge hasn't officially started, but I like to keep track

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
927
Perimeter in inches:
126669
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
14
68.35
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
35%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
3
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
113
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
24


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.



Days of Stitching                                      73%
Number of Days this week                           0/7
Number of Days this year                    267/365

Days Organizing                                        74%
Number of Days this week                            0/7
Number of Days this year                      271/365

These are not accurate, but I've not been keeping good track, so I'll just say I've not done much sewing.
I do think I sew most days, but I don't have anything to show for it, so I'll just leave it at that.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.
I made coasters that were from my scraps, but I don't have the photo.

Praying 2023 is a better year for everything for me.
this is the last report for me for this year.

Have a Blessed Holiday Season.

No comments: