Thursday, October 6, 2022

Progress

 My to-do-list

Quilt T-shirt Quilt 

Body Pillows from T-shirts

Put together Maggie’s Breast Cancer Quilt top 

Senior Center Quilt Quilted 

Quilt CIL

Quilt Quilts for Kids #2

Kids Quilt #2

Quilt Habitat for Humanity #1

Bind Habitat for Humanity #1

So, I loaded and started quilting the second Habitat for Humanity quilt.
I was having fun with meandering and flowers.
I rolled it and there is a pleat in the center of the back.
I have no idea how I did that.
It was the first pass. 
so sad, because I have to unstitch half the quilt.
This is going to take me days to do because of the design.😒

Quilt Habitat for Humanity #2

Pumpkin sample table topper

Alliteration T PC

Alliteration M PC

Halloween PC 

Best Turkey PC

Birthday PC

Make Christmas Tree placemat

Design a Thanksgiving table topper

 Cervical Cancer quilt for Cheryl’s roommate

Started this one and need to get moving on it.

 Lion’s Club donation quilt

Design Thanksgiving table topper


10.    


No comments: