Sunday, March 27, 2022

2022 Stash Report #9 - 13

   quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.

From My Carolina Home is doing a challenge on how much we use each month


Used this Week:
4.83 yards

Used year to Date:
138.67 yards
Net Stash used in March
6.72 yards

Added this Week:
0.00 yards

Added Year to Date:
1.75 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
61.33 yards

Net Used in 2022:
138.67 yards
 
It's been a month of working on things but not finishing much.
I have two more quilts ready to quilt and bind.
Maybe I'll get that done this month, but only time will tell.
My Hungry Little Caterpillar baby quilt is finished.
It was partially from stash, but I had to buy a yard of fabric for it.
I might need to buy more for the next quilt, but I will try and use what I have.
I'll update with a photo.

A couple of other fun facts are:
Prairie Moon is doing a 350 block challenge:
The challenge hasn't officially started, but I like to keep track

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
146
Perimeter in inches:
14223
Numer of UFOs completed
UFO Yardage Used
4
13.16
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
57%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
3
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
33
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
0
6


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching                                     100%
Number of Days this week                           7/7
Number of Days this year                         86/86

Days Organizing                                      100%
Number of Days this week                            7/7
Number of Days this year                          86/86

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

I just finished a test quilt that I can't show until October.
It had a variety of stars in it and they were all from the scrap drawers.
The rest of the quilt was from my stash, so nothing was bought.
I need to quilt it and I'll use one of my wide backs to do that.

It feels good to work from the stash.
 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow! You've already used enough fabric to meet 75% of your goal for this year and it's not even the end of March! Happy stitching this week.