Sunday, April 25, 2021

Stash Report #17

 quilt paint create links to all our stash reports.


Used this Week:
21.88 yards

Used year to Date:
90.64 yards
Net stash used in April
-1.70 yards

Added this Week:
31.75 yards

Added Year to Date:
45.83 yards

New Goal:
200.00 yards

Yards to the goal:
151.69 yards

Net Used in 2021:
48.31yards

There was a shop hop this past week.
DH wanted a road trip and this took us 338 miles.
Even though I finished three quilt bindings, I bought more than I used.
This is the one I'm working on now.
It is loaded to be quilted.
The Map quilt was fun and easy and from the scrap drawers too.
I love this bargello.
This is my first and I know I'll make another one.
Midnight Stargazer is completed too.
All three were UFOs


 

Much of the fabric will be used in the next few months.

A couple of other fun facts are:

Prairie Moon
 is doing a 350 block challenge:

Total Number of equivalent blocks:
347
Perimeter in inches:
40480
Number of UFOs finished this year:
UFO Yardage Used:
22
70.31
Percentage of yardage used in UFOs:
78%

Number of Bobbins Used this week:
9
Number of Bobbins Used this year:
49
Number of Spools Used this week:
Number of Spools Used this year:
1
6


           
Kate at Life in Pieces is doing the challenge of 15 minutes of sewing.


Days of Stitching 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:

Days Organizing 2021:
Number of Days this week:
Number of Days this year:
112/114
7/7
98%

100/114
7/7
88%


I need to work on organizing a bit longer each time.
Until Graduation is over for DD, I think I will be sewing or doing minor organization.

Quilting is more fun than Housework has us working on scraps.

Midnight Stargazer is done and is all from my scrap bins.
The outside blocks were from my scraps.







3 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Great job finishing up so many quilts! I love your Rainbow bargello quilt best.

Ivani said...

Horray Mel!! It is so good to finish and you have several quilts near the finish line.
Beautiful quilts. I love the world map.

Kate said...

You've got some beautiful projects in the works. Yeah for shop hopping (and yeah that cases have dropped so you can do that). Hope you got in lots of stitching time this week.