Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Let Me Surprise You

This one is in a top, if I don't add a border to it. 
I'm just not sure what color to add.
This was a kit, so I don't have any of the fabrics leftover.

My test quilt is not going to be finished.
Since I would be late because of the problems I am having and my schedule, they said to just wait and test when I'm less crazy.
That was nice of them. 
I feel bad, but what can you do?
I've been working on it for the past week and a half and am not done with the blocks yet.

So, now I'm off to quilt the baby clothing quilt.
The light on my long arm is out.
It was working, but not now.
So, the big lights are on and I'm working my way through. 
I'm having trouble tonight.
We shall see how long I can keep at it.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Tammom said...

That turned out beautiful! If it were me (or meant for me, since you don’t like square quilts LOL) I would add another border.