Monday, September 23, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I'm linking to Small Quilts Doll Quilt's Design Wall Monday and Monday Makings.

Baby Clothing quilt is coming along.
See the piles on the railing?
Those are the larger pieced patches so it will be spread across the entire quilt.
I'll be taking the remaining pieces with me on the mini retreat at the end of the week.
Soon I'll be able to sew this one together and get the first half done. 
This is the quilt I was working on for the mini retreat.
I have had it up for a bit, but not the time to sew it together.

3 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

Is that 2nd quilt paper pieced? It looks very striking.

chrisknits said...

The 2nd quilt is stunning! Love the design.

Bonnie said...

Mel that is a great star quilt. Did you do it by paper piecing? I’m pretty sure I have a pp pattern.. another quilt I ought to make!