Monday, May 13, 2019

Motivational Monday

5-11 May 2019

1. Cozy Kitten UFO into a top

2. Guild charity quilts
All quilted, until next meeting, which is Saturday.

3. Mug Rug
I've come up with an idea, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to implement it this next week.

4. Pillowcase

5. Baby clothing quilt stabilized
Working through it.


6. Pink and black pincushion

7. Table-runner

8. WITB
A couple of boxes that had lavender in them and pincushion makings.
I need to find another container that fits in the cabinet for them.
One bag of paperwork has been filed.
I'm working to put away all the things that get left out. 
some are not in a box or bag, but don't belong where they are.
I pulled out all the items under my cutting table (well, one side, one shelf)
It made a mess.
I had put them into the collapsible storage boxes, but still, a mess. 
Many of the boxes and bags had HST of different sizes.
I am constantly pressing and trimming them, especially on vacations.
It makes for wonder bonus triangles, but the organization was lacking.
I have made so many quilts from these types of extras, so it is a good use of my time and energy.
Plus, they are so pretty.
Here is the bottom shelf with the HST and some bow tie pieces and some QST pieces.
Yes, the top shelf needs to be gone through, but not this month.
There are lots of purse makings in there, plus I'm not sure what.
There is a big difference, but I also got the batting out and have made a big mess.
That now needs to be cleaned up.

9. Bear cross stitch baby quilt

EXTRA
Equipment embroidery UFO

12-18 May 2019

1. Mug Rug

2. Baby clothing quilt stabilized

3. WITB

4. Bind Cross Stitched bears UFO

5. Bind Equipment embroidery UFO

6. Favorite Desserts Post card

7. Pillow for truck

8. Batting for CIL

9. Quilt Patriotic UFO





No comments: