Monday, May 26, 2014

Small sewing group

I started the day off making my coasters.  
These are my favorite gifts to make.  
I  needed 3 sets of 4 for teacher gifts.


 Lana was working on setting this quilt together.  
It is going to be a king sized quilt.  
She got it all laid out and ready to sew together.  
Lots of work.  I like this combinations!
 The rest of the teacher gifts are table runners.  
So, this is one of my UFOs and used 3 of my orphan blocks.
 This is another of the star UFO
It used another 3 orphan blocks,
 Judy was working on a baby quilt. 
Looks like she has enough for 2 baby quilts.  
These are such fun and happy blocks 
 A patriotic UFO.  
The border is wild, but I like it.
Used 3 of my orphan blocks
This is a disappearing 9 patch UFO.
I like Judy's idea of green cornerstones. 
Used 4 of my orphan blocks
I think these might be depression blocks. 
 I like the purple being brought out.  
This used 3 of my orphan blocks. 
So, hanging on my long arm are the 5 table runners I made today. 
 I have another one that DD didn't want me to add additional borders. 

No comments: