Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

I'm so thankful to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas! 
I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas!

It has been a family day.  I came upstairs a bit ago to clean up the wrapping station and put it back into a sewing studio mode.  :)
My desk is cleaned off.
My pressing table is cleaned off.
My cutting table needs a little more work.
My floor needs vacuuming.
I would like to load a quilt tonight to start on tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow is a full day of sewing for me.  No more cleaning and all focused on family and sewing.  Mostly sewing.  :)

I want a couple more finishes this year, so I start my UFO list off a couple smaller.  Right now, I have 126 logged items.  I finished 34 UFOs in 2012.  I must admit some of those were only 1 on the list, and became 3+.  LOL  But, that feels good to know.  I didn't think I had done that much this year.

Have you been thinking about New Years Resolutions?
I have a bit.
1.  Continue to reduce my UFO listing
2.  Work on something I want -- DIP (Dreams in Progress)
3.  Use up more batting pieces so I can see out of my side window.
4.  Learn more about my embroidery machine.

Not sure if those are all, but those are the key ones at this point.  I'll have to focus and make sure to focus on them.

Have a wonderful rest of the day and year!

No comments: