Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another one loaded

Well, while I listened to DH snore on the phone, I loaded the second Christmas quilt. This is another lap sized quilt, so it won't take long to quilt. The backing is blue, but I'm still going to use the red thread to do the peppermint swirl design.

I hope to finish this one tomorrow. Then, I will only have one more of Tammy's to do, 2 QOVs, Vickie's Dear Jane, my NYE mystery, & my Texas Flag quilts to quilt.

Then, right now, I have DH's curtains to finish, DH's quilt to finish (doing 4th quarter right now and will need the borders added), the ocean waves, the green quilt, and the blue & yellow quilt to finish piecing.

When I look at that list, until I get to my quilts, by stash won't decrease at all, so I'd better get busy. Once I start on my stuff, I will end up with 7 UFOs done, all larger than lap sizes. Love that idea, but it means there will be extra fabric to try and fit in the cabinets. All that UFO fabric is under the window seat in the UFO cabinet. When it leaves there, it has to find a home with the other fabric. LOL So, that is a challenge in itself, but a good one.

No comments: