Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sandy's quilt

Sandy made this quilt, and I did a leaf pattern to quilt it. I just love the colors and the way she put it all together. She brought her husband over to see the monster (the long arm).

I'm working on the kids quilt for Tammy tonight. I have 2 more passes to make and it will be done.

I'm not sure what I'll work on next. It might be one of the 2 QOVs I need to finish. I would love to sew, but I don't think I would be very accurate tonight. My eyes are really tired.
I have so many things I want to do. I need to do some GS stuff too. I have some cat litter buckets to cover with contact paper. Then, I need to buy some more fabric for the cushions. that needs to be done this month because we go camping 4-6 Dec.
I have cleaning to do too. Plus, most of the laundry is done, but some still needs finishing.

2 comments:

Kim said...

bet it feels good to have the monster home :) I need to get some stuff started with the embroidery machine for Christmas presents. Trying to find all my patterns on 5 memorey sticks :(

cityquilter grace said...

oohh, your leaf quilt is very pretty....mmmm, love fall fabrics