Saturday, April 10, 2010

quilting on my birthday

Well, my small group was cancelled today because they are redoing the room. It will be wonderful when it is done.

So, I've been doing my own frenzy at home.

I finished a post card and I didn't take a photo of it.
I made a birthday block. Another churn dash.
I finished my patriotic heart wall hanging that has been a UFO for many years. So, that is a good thing to finish. At least one UFO a month is the plan. Hoping it is more than that, but one a month will be great.

I'm working on a love quilt now. This is pink and needs to turn out to be more of a purple quilt. I am putting a checkerboard border on it to help with the purpleness.

I'm also trying to determine the quilting for a Dear Jane that is embroidered. I think I have the border figured out and if I can do the outlines, I have the center figured out too.

No comments: