Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday progress on UFOs

finished the Imperfect Square top.
I could not find a border that I likes, so no border.
Will bind in the black.
Now to quilt it. 
My alphabet project was supposed to have more of the novelty fabrics to go with it.
I'll be snowballing the corners with the fabric with the same beginning letter.
But, I'm missing some. 
So, I dug through my cabinets and found all but X.
Look at the mess.
I'll look at the Halloween fabric again and see if I can use anything there. 
So, the panel was smaller than I thought.
I rearranged the letters.
I'm thinking of using some of the extra panel for the corners or I'll use the fabrics in a star or something.
Still working on that.
I'll print out a star for the right side of the Z.
the yellow stickies will be a color of that letter.

I also worked on the T-shirt quilt.

No comments: