Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Let's Bee Social

Finally started to piece my imperfect squares baby quilt.
I found a block from Mary K. Tucker, who has passed on.
The black has little bubbles in it.
I had to piece another imperfect square to be able to have this lay out.
This is an old UFO 
The T-shirt quilt is coming along.
I will move it to the other design wall because it is more accessible and this is a large quilt. 
Winter Solstice is being loaded.
For some reason I'm having procrastination problems about loading this quilt. 
  
The blue sorting continues
Two containers to sort through 
The drawers are looking nice.
I'm linking up to Let's Bee Social.
Join us and see what everyone else is up to.


1 comment:

fabricpixie said...

Wow Meloney those are some awesome t-shirts, a great collection and the quilt will be too!

thanks for sharing

warm quilt hugs, Sue in CA