Sunday, December 17, 2017

Stalled

I finished a big project and that made my body say wait.....
I've had a difficult time in getting things put away from this last trip.
 I had piled all the fabric that needed to go back into the cabinets in that bin on the right.
I did get that put away and started adding to it again.
My pressing table is now a wrapping station.
the kiddos went shopping, so I can wrap in peace.
But, i sure messes things up.
I did finish my little fancy fox mug rug for DD, and I might need to make stockings for us.
Seems we are not finding them and we are not going through every box.

But, I do have a couple of quilts that could be quilted and maybe even finished this year. 
But, I'm not really motivated.
i'm thinking I might just want to do some deep cleaning before the year ends.
I've not decided which mystery I'll take place in during the last day of the year, so maybe I should do that too.
I also need to go through my UFO cabinet and make sure I've got stuff where I can find it.
After going through it all year, I tend to mess up where things are located.
See, that is my problem, too many things I could be doing.
Now, what shall I do?

No comments: