Monday, October 23, 2017

Up early


DD was registering for classes and the start time was 0600.
I woke up before the alarm and called her to make sure she was going to be up.
She was concerned because she wanted certain teachers and didn't want to miss the opportunity.
She is now back asleep, having the schedule she wanted.
I'm still awake.  LOL
So, I emptied the bin I put pieces that I've used into.
This had not been put away for about 2 weeks, so I had lots in it.
Wish I'd taken a before photo.
I've prepped a couple things to sew when DH is awake.
Chicken Coasters from leftover bag pieces.
Not sure they are "nice" but it's an experiment with pieced parts.
I'm working on trying out the new fabric stabilizer by making a small pillow out of a T-shirt.

I also have the QOV I need to quilt today or tomorrow loaded.
Clean the machine and thread change and I'll be able to work on it.

No comments: