Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stashbuster UFO Numbers & others

The Stashbusters UFO numbers for September are

#8 Boy Clothing Quilt
This was also the October 2015 Stashbuster number.
:(
I don't know that I'll actually finish this one this month, but I'll be working on it.

The second number is 

#71 Keri Bag
I've cut some parts out and it looks like I have two sets of parts, so that will mean figuring out what goes to which bag.

My other projects to work on in September are
Hawaiian applique
It looks like I should set this up and then use it for a project to work on while wasting for DD at the college campus. 
This charm purse has pieces sewn together.
It is not a difficult pattern, so why did I stop???
I should be able to finish it this month.

I'm not sure what this one is all about and until I open it I'm not going to worry about it.
It might even be different from what was on my list, because it was in the cabinet instead of the bag.

Even if I don't get all of them done, I will make some progress.
A few are hand sewing and I need handwork while waiting, so this is great.


No comments: