Sunday, September 4, 2016

Productive day

I was able to work on lots of things today.
The ones in Bold are completed
  
Quilt Lana's Pumpkin Quilt
 Load Chinese Coins
Quilt Chinese Coins
Laundry
Fix suitcases in Closet

I was also able to make progress on a few things.

Sew some of the test quilt
 Work on Kailey’s quilt – My OMG
Ann’s Snowball

I sarted to work on a few other things, so it was a great day.
Baste Girl Scout Quilt
Shutterfly
Charm Square Tote Bag
Dark Blue Quilt
Clean house
Copy Ashley’s music
Quilty Fun Blocks
Filing
Order medications #6453416, #   , #

Out of the blue we had a bad storm.
Rain and wind.




This week, I can work on the below items while sitting at SAC waiting on DD.

Pixie Garden
Hawaiian Applique Pillow/ wall hanging
Bind Lana’s Pumpkin Quilt
Bind Chinese Coins

Tomorrow is a holiday for us, so I might get to keep on working on the T-shirt.

No comments: