Saturday, May 28, 2016

Stashbuster numbers game

Well, I can't say I'm doing great at this.
I've had lots of "issues" this year which have made me not sew as much as I normally do.

But, the Stashbuster numbers for June are
#2
America the Beautiful

Looks like I only have two of the blocks done on this one.
I believe I didn't like the way the mountain went together, so I stopped.
I can't say this is one of my favorite samplers, so I imagine I'll figure something else to do to finish it.
#33
Color wash by Carol
I've never made a color wash, but the fabrics are all picked, so maybe it is to just put it together.
Looks like the rows are decided too.
It doesn't look that large.

Maybe I'll have some luck in finishing these this month and can decide if I want to go back to any of the other numbers.


No comments: